Festival Outfits & Tips
Now that the festival season has started I know that many people are looking for inspiration on what to wear. I wanted to share my favourite outfit ideas for the upcoming festivals and some tips that I've found super useful myself.
Bodysuit & jeans
Crop top & wide trousers
Biker shorts with a bumbag and/or hoodie
Floral dress with sneakers or boots
Layered coin necklaces
My festival tips
- Don't bring your most valuable handbag - it might (probably will) get dirty or scratched.
- Choose comfortable shoes that you can walk around in all day and be ready from them to get stepped on - white shoes are not the best possible choice in this case!
- Bring earplugs so that you can give your ears a small break if the music is very loud.
- Attach your sunglasses to strings so that you don't drop or loose them - practical and fashionable at the same time!
- Bring a portable charger for your phone so that you don't lose your friends or miss out on posting those fun festival snaps and Instagram stories.